Before showing you some clips, I like to begin this post with the message from Dom Chotivanich
To whom it may concern,
In every situation that involves man, there are always different points of views involved; some truthful, more accurate than others. However, a lot of us that reside here in Thailand believe that some of the foreign press are depicting situation here rather unfairly, be it with intent or without.
It seems most news releases are to defame the government for harming innocent civilians; when in fact, the military force, under state of emergency, is fighting armed terrorist group that use civilians as their human shields. In order to leave minimum damage and to bring peace back to the country as soon as possible, the military force has been ordered to use rubber bullets in the operation. Only in restricted zone that real bullets are being used; and with prior notice.
If we may dare ask, “aren’t journalists supposed to remain objective & unbiased?” With that said, we plead for foreign press compliance in fulfilling these rather small requests; being the worldly acclaimed journalists that you all are.
With the use of our proficiency in English, we, Thai people, hope to publish the “Truth” of the situation to the best of our abilities.
1. The government has announced protesters to leave Rajprasong site and nearby area. The protest is considered unlawful act of terror.‘Red Shirts’ who refuse to leave are in the intention of escalating violence and causing unrest.
2. Red Shirts leaders are the reasons behind all violence. They arouse and provoke protesters to incite violence and chaos
3. Red Shirts leaders hide themselves behind human shields of women and children. Majority of protesters in Rajprasong site don’t know that they are being used as pawns
4. The government has never intended for any violence to happen and is not involved in Seh. Dang’s shooting
FOR YOUR COOPERATION
1. We will try to spread these facts to as many as possible international websites as possible.
2. Please translate into English and paste it on this page in facebook. We can all use it to copy-paste onto other international websites.
3. Please help us find facts if possible with photographs or video clips from news footage and articles within Thailand.
4. Please write in style of bulletin so it is short and straight to the point.
Please understand one thing! Red Shirts Terrorists are not easy to be taken in a photo.. They like to show up themselves at night, attacks with guns and M79 in various places. I heard from several twits that they really aims those who carry camera with flashing flash!
Last Update: 16/May
Black shirt with military gun appears around 0.50
M79 shooter from artificial Red shirts?
Sniper protects the truck’s fuel tank by aiming at leg
Military sniper… not shooting to kill…
1:11 Standing solider “Already Toppled”.. They aimed at legs.. as same as above clip.
Artificial Red shirts attacking military driver.
At 1.00, the gun shot was heard and one soldier falls.
Some Red shirts didn’t give way for the soldier to be taken to a hospital…
The guns was taken by those Red shirts,
… Please watch this space for more clips …
More several clips
No related posts.